To be a four season tourism and outdoor adventure destination ensuring that people appreciate God’s creative art of creation through informative briefings on objects’ origins.
• Continuously provide enjoyable quality excursions/trips on time and on budget.
• Develop enthusiastically satisfied customers all of the time.
• Establish a market presence that assures short-term and long-term profitability, growth and success.
• We are fully committed to supporting growth and development in the tourism and overall economy of Uganda.
• Contribute positively to our communities and our environment.
Keys to Success
The keys to AVIR Tours success will undoubtedly be effective market segmentation through identification of several niche markets and implementation strategies. Along these lines the company intends to implement advertising, personal selling and direct marketing strategies to the target markets. Our personal selling marketing strategies will rotate around keeping in touch with hotels and travel agencies for major customers, and advertising for more individual customers. Hence our key success factors will include the following:
- Excellence in fulfilling the promise: We intend to offer completely enjoyable, comfortable and informative travel excursions that will ensure that travelers are thoroughly satisfied and appreciative at the end of their trip.
- Timely response to customers’ requests: We cannot afford to delay our clients for whatever reason, as this will have a negative bearing on our image and reputation, including future business. Hence we need to be continually communicating with the client, including hotels and lodges so as to ensure that we are constantly available to the client meeting their expectations.
- Solid and fruitful strategic alliances: Considering the nature of our services and our relative infancy on the market, we realize the importance of establishing and maintaining fruitful strategic alliances with various stakeholders, including hotels, lodges, and travel agencies, amongst others, so as be assured of a constant flow of customers, fulfilling their needs at every opportunity.
- Marketing know-how: As a relatively new company on the market there will be a need to aggressively market our business and the services we provide so as to be continuously at the top of our prospective clients minds. This will also act as a temporary deterrent for companies contemplating entering our market. Advertising shall be undertaken on a regular basis.